Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Walk With Kazan



I had the honour of babysitting Kazan for a day this week (that's Uncle Kazan to Heidi and Beatrice). When my mom told me that she can no longer walk Kazan without a special harness because he's too strong, I was surprised. Now I understand. I had a go of it and discovered that you don't need wings to fly. In this video, we're not running "together", shall we say. But, as I'm always ready with the camera, if I couldn't stop Kazan, I'd sure as heck get it on film. Despite the icy roads and the 150lb cannon ball I was leashed to, I'm proud to say I didn't fall or let go. I call this video clip "A Walk With Kazan".

4 comments:

Jason said...

I'm confused as to what's going on .. is he pulling you ???

Kazan is one crazy big dog !!!

Franceen said...

He's actually only 84 pounds, very small for a leonberger. But due to his extra super measure of ENTHUSIASM and EXUBERANCE and ENERGY, I think he must be as strong as a 150-pounder. Thanks again for the dogsitting! Did you know that you'll be stuck with him again tomorrow? Maybe this time he'll howl for you while you're doing your phone calls! Wouldn't that make a professional impression!

Jason said...

Now that i've re-watched it with sound, I can hear you running behind trying to keep up.. Hahahahaha... Kazan is one strong dog !

Anonymous said...

That was laugh out loud funny!
Thanks!
Meghan