Friday, March 21, 2008

Pug of the Week: Poncho!

Name: Poncho
Nicknames: PooPoo, BooBoo, Fart Face
Birthday: June 3, 2008
Fav. food: just about anything that lands on the floor, but especially cheese and chicken
Fav. toy / game: I love to play fetch, and love finding sticks in the yard.
Fav. movie: I live with two teenagers, they won’t let me choose what we watch.
People I look up to: my family, but I save my friendliest greetings for complete strangers I meet on the street.
Most memorable moment: meeting Annie for the first time
Most embarrassing moment: meeting a rather rambunctious dog at Lemoine Point and ending up hanging in midair tangled in our leads
Pet Peeves: out of bound places in the house
Special skills: unzipping a purse with treats inside
Bad habits: leaving my messy stick bits all over the house
Secret ambition: getting the cats to play with me
I’m afraid of…: most dogs that don’t look like me
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: What do you mean if I were human? I am human.
The worst thing I ever did was…: bully the cats (why won’t they fight back?)
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: come on share your snacks

No comments: