Monday, September 10, 2007

Random pictures

Tanga and Oscar playing (I think Tanga's winning)


Winnie being as handsome as ever






Sharon posing with Oscar (above) and Chloe (below). If you look closely at Chloe's feet you'll see how dirty they got from the sand. All in a day's fun.






Rosie and Bea had a great time playing together after the other pugs had headed home for their naps. Bea is standing, Rosie is the one upside down.



Oscar and Tanga kept us all thoroughly entertained.






Lucky being as handsome as ever (you can see where Bea got her rugged good looks)




Tazz and Oscar were pretty evenly matched, despite the vast difference in size. Oscar, a gusty 4-month old who's a little potato of a dog, easily befriended Tazz who is just about 9 months old and already weighs more than Heidi. Tazz's mother was a lightweight of about 15 pounds, but his father was a colossal 50 pound pug.




Chloe and Rosie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you did so good yesterday, and then like many times before, you mixed us up!! I do forgive you but I must make a small correction, My name is Guss and I am the heavy wieght puppy, My daddy was huge not Tazz's, Tazz is old and grumpy, and would never terrorize Oskar the way I did. Anyway no harm done, We have been fighting the battle with EVERYONE since I grew out of my puppy stage. Can't wait till the next pug party, Maybe Tazz and I will dress the same just to make things difficult. See ya
Guss

Calvin said...

Darn it and I thought I was doing so well. Yes, yesterday I did get it straight for a while. Just to clarify then: Guss is the one with the dark patch on his forehead, and Tazz is the one without?

Guss, that was awful sweet of you to clear Tazz's name on the charge of terrorizing Oscar. What a good brother you are.