Monday, September 10, 2007

Group Shot

We had a great Pug Party at our place yesterday. Despite the threat of rain (thankfully there was none), we had 12 pugs show up, including two newcomers (new to the group, new to the world). Tanga and Oscar stole the show...

Back row, left to right: Tanga, Oscar, Bogart, Samson, Beatrice, Heidi, Tazz
Front row, left to right: Chloe, Lucky, Winston, Guss, Rosie

4 comments:

Heather and Josh said...

Very cute! Never thought I'd be interested in the comings and goings of a bunch of squashed-nosed adorable dogs, but there you go....
And I'm pleased to see the mist of green on your lawn! Two more weeks!

Anonymous said...

we tried to make it out!

but i ended up forgetting the directions at home (we had been at the cottage for the weekend) and had to go by memory... unfortunately that failed. we didn't know to turn left on the piccadilly/oak flats and therefore never found it.

Iolanthe said...

How does one get invited to a Pug Party?

Calvin said...

Just send me an email at pugplay at gmail.com and I'll make sure you get all the Pug Party announcements!