Friday, September 07, 2007

Pug of the Week: Winston!




Name: Winston
Nicknames: Winnie, Win, Winden, The Winster
Birthday: Aug. 30th, 2003
Fav. food: Pillers Black Forest Ham or canned Flakes of Ham. (Too bad I only get some when I need to take some medication !!!)
Fav. toy / game: The shell of what was once a stuffed Picachu. I’m very serious all the time therefore, I play no games.
Fav. movie: Who has time for movies when there’s this many pugs in the house !!!
People I look up to: The boy I grew up with… Craig and ONLY Craig !!!
Most memorable moment: Coming home from Alliston to my new home and having the distinction of being the first and only Pug in the house and getting all of everyone’s attention……for a while !!!
Most embarrassing moment: Running head first into the patio door screen and bouncing off.(Give me a break, I only have one good eye !!!)
Pet Peeves: My brother Lucky……Say no more !!!!!
Special skills: Learning to open the patio screen door with a single sideways flick of the paw !!!
Bad habits: Guarding my food bowl with great vehemence……
Secret ambition: To be able to climb those damn Pug stairs up to the bed !!!
I’m afraid of…: Those damn Pug stairs !!!......Other than that…..Nothing !!!
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: Jabba The Hut……Sorry Winnie !!!
The worst thing I ever did was…: Scratch my eye with a dew claw when I was a baby…
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: Craig !!!! Where’s Craig ??? Why is Craig’s door closed ??? When is Craig coming home ?????????

No comments: