
Happy Easter! On Good Friday our lawn greeted us with this beautiful Easter Crocus.

We've had such an incredibly hot and sunny weekend that Gérard has enjoyed spending lots of time outdoors on the porch. Here he is on a backyard stroll wearing Heidi's hand-me-down harness.

What do you do with hot weather, clear skies, and all the time in the world? Play Rock Band indoors and steer clear of skin cancer! Here Heidi seems mesmerized by the screen. Our optometrist would be displeased.

Chillin' Out. Maxin'.

Relaxin'.

All Cool.
5 comments:
Much to my dismay, Cal doesn't get the "chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool" reference. Who can name it? (hint: think early 90s tv)
Cal, I think it's time you get to know the fresh prince a little more ...
"and all shootin' some B ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, they were up to no good...startin' making trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "your moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air" I whistled for a cab and when it got near the license plate said Fresh and had a dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought nah forget it, yo' homes to Bel-air.....
Common Cal.......it was only like the coolest show of the 90's!!
Amy
HA ... well said Amy .. ;)
Okay, to my credit I watched some episodes! But we never had much opportunity for TV so I was deprived, never learned theme songs by heart except the Simpsons and Darkwing Duck - what's a kid to do?
Post a Comment