Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Mme Princesse

To hand out Hallowe'en candy to trick-or-treaters, of course Sharon had to get dressed up herself. Out comes the ol' wedding dress (thank goodness we got at least 2 uses out of it) and presto: instant princess, complete with tiara. Heidi and Bea were confined to the upstairs for the duration of the Hallowevening, which displeased them terribly.


Several of Sharon's students were among the evening's trick-or-treaters. Some of them seemed shocked at seeing their French teacher open the door, not to mention seeing her as a princess. Then there were all the 3 year old girls in pink gowns and tiaras who were quick to point out that they loved Sharon's dress. Yes, Sharon had fun. I just observed it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, it looks like you had more fun then the Kiddies...You looked great:) Way to get in the spirit!!

Amy, Tazz, Tucker, Madi Pug

Jason said...

I think celebrating Halloween is a Nadeau thing. I LOVE tricking out my home for halloween and giving out candy. This year, in my new home, there are few people on the street that actually give out candy, so the people that DID come were very impressed with the halloween decorations and sound effects I had going on. Good job Sharon on keeping the spirit of halloween going in Perth !! :)