
Speaking of squash, I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and was treated to a most yummy meal at my folks'. Having a mother who puts as much care and art and perfection into her meals as everything else she does, and having a father whose love of good food inspires ever greater cooking from my mom, I am a born & bred & spoiled food lover. On the menu this time was that pumpkin pasta dish that I missed out on at Thanksgiving. It was worth the wait.


And what celebration would be complete without a fresh batch of Zwiebach? I think I'm about 50% Zwiebach by body weight.
2 comments:
Gosh Darnit why do I keep forgetting your birthday !! Marina even reminded me a few days prior this year ! oh well ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAL !!! Looks like a great meal. LOVE the pumpkin bowls !
Remember at Thanksgiving I said that we could have our meals in individual pumpkins next year? Everyone thought I was a little nutty? Not so, my friend, not so.
Post a Comment