
We are very happy here. By some fortuitous collision of events we find ourselves occupying what we consider the most beautiful house in what we consider the most beautiful town we have seen. Just months ago we could not have imagined that all of this was possible, or even less likely, that it was possible for us. But here we are.

The house spoke to us from the first encounter. It chose us. We feel honoured and grateful and at home.

Within days of moving in we received a housewarming gift from the world, a double rainbow out our window. The significance of this was made greater by the long history of rainbows in our lives, rainbows as a biblical contract of life and peace, rainbows as happiness, rainbows as pride. Three years ago we were guided, literally, by a rainbow that seemed to touch down at that little piece of country on which we built a home and a simple life. It was meaningful to us that the rainbow followed us here. Doubled, too. For emphasis? Doubtful, but I like to think so nonetheless.
5 comments:
Congratulations....looks like a lovely home, I can't wait to see it as I enjoy my Vegan meal!!!! How are Beatrice and Heidi enjoying the new homestead?
Amy, Tazz, Tucker, Madi Pug and of course Guss
The dogs love it. Plenty of their adventures coming soon to a blog near you.
That probably is one of the prettiest houses in that town. Great character and presence - just like its 4-legged inhabitants :) (ok and the 2 legged ones as well)
Victoria & David, Marty and Moose
Hehe, you said it Marty Moose & co.
I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so happy that you're all so happy with your new home and city! And that hopefully things are going well at work as well?!?!
Miss you!
Meghan
Post a Comment