So, do you think this post will keep you going for a few more days? You know, if people would send me pictures of their pugs - maybe even a story to tell - it mean more blog posts more often. Hmmm....
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Due to popular request...
I'm afraid I haven't been blogging these days now that my personal Internet time is considerably briefer than before. I'm sorry to have abandoned all my faithful readers. If only blogging paid what a full-time job pays, I'd be here entertaining you like you've never been entertained before. Alas, that is not the case.
So for today's entertainment, I bring you a scene that transpired moments ago in my sister's backyard (it's my day off today, so I have time to putz around with the camera at the behest of Amy, Tazz, Tucker, Angel, Madi, Guss, and whoever else they've familied recently). Peeking through the window I spotted Heidi doing her business, with Bea's head stuck up her bum as usual to get a sniff of what's going on.
Then, once again as usual, Bea quickly did her business right over Heidi's spot. I think it's a dominance thing. I've actually seen Bea still inside the house spotting Heidi pee outside and then running out to pee over it. Thank goodness humans don't have the same habit. Can you imagine? "Don't flush! I gotta go!!"
And then, moments later, I spotted Cassie checking out the pee spot. She didn't go though. But Heidi is awfully cute with her nose foam in the foreground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, I feel so much better now!!! Thank you muchly for the new post. I got your message loud and clear, I will start working freelance for you, collecting pictures, compiling stories and I will try and keep it as pugish as I can...haha
No new families members yet, not for a lack of trying though...we are hopefully pregnant again soon:)
Amy, Tazz,Guss, Tucker, Angel, Madi
Pregnant again? Gee whiz, I've only just gotten used to you without 2 feet of belly in front of you.
You're just lucky humans don't give birth to pugs, or you'd never stop!
Cal
HAHAHAhahaha
Amy, Tazz, Guss, Tucker, Angel, Madi
That's so interesting because Muffin and Lizzy do the same thing.
Lizzy has her nose a fraction from Muffin's butt while Muffin is going to the bathroom, and then as soon as she walks away Lizzy immediately has to pee in the very same spot.
I'm sure you're right about the dominance thing, I think Lizzy looks for ways in which she can 'one-up' Muffin.
Heather
Just when you think you've marked your territory, Bea proves you wrong. Very wrong.
That's just the thing. Bea isn't normally the more dominant one. She's the happy-go-lucky pug. Heidi's the one who wants things her way and insists on it. If Bea wants something, she'll take it, but Heidi puts up some attitude if she's displeased and Bea usually compromises. So maybe you're right Heather that Bea is looking for other ways to "one-up" Heidi.
It's annoying though because we're always worried about Bea getting peed on. And Heidi often tries moving away before she's finished doing her business.
Doesn't seem like the best system.
Post a Comment