Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm baaaaaack....

Alright, alright! I'm back by popular demand (by one person, at least). Of course it's only part-time for now. I'm recovering at home most days, but I still tag along into town (i.e. Internet-land) every few days to get errands done. Otherwise, with errands left to Sharon, we'd probably run out of food or supplies in no time (or just live off of pasta and rice). So to keep my faithful readers pre-occupied for a few days' time, I have to post something amusing, something that could be viewed with interest more than once. And since I have far too many pug pictures to choose just one, Sharon's trampoline adventure it is!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Cal, we missed you!
And Sharon - we are impressed with your agility and posing skills!

Heather & Muffin

Anonymous said...

Lots of laughs! That last one especially! Great hight!
Cara

Amy, Tazz, Guss, Tucker, Madison said...

Hey good to see your back and at it....I lost the pug blog and my soap network all in the same week....I had to go back to work just for something to do....
Hope your recovery is smooth....And Sharon you are a pro....I don't now where you find the energy

Jason said...

Yeah I also really like that last one .. Although I must admit my favorite part of all the pictures are the solar panels in the background .. ;)


YAY FOR NEW BLOGS ! !!! :)