Thursday, May 01, 2008

Beautifying the Outhouse

The before and after shots.



Why work hard helping mommy when you can just lounge on the siding looking pretty?

Time for a swim break in our brand new dollar-store pug-sized pool!

My beautiful Bea being a lazy bumble (above) and leaping into attack mode (below).

While Calvin has been convalescing, the girls and I added siding to the outhouse using leftover materials from the house. It may not have turned out perfect, but that's what happens when you don't have a useable hand saw and use pruning shears to trim lengths of siding. Lack of talent may have something to do with it too, but I blame the pugs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and the girls added siding ah ? ... well firstly, WOW LOOKS GREAT GOOD JOB !!! ... but admit it, you had a guy hiding in the bushes telling you what to do or something. :) :) :) (just kidding, sorta)

Calvin said...

Thanks! I had no idea what I was doing which is why it took me 9hrs to add siding to ONE SIDE of the outhouse (ran out of siding for the other sides).

Anonymous said...

well it makes a world of difference looking at the front with the siding installed !!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Sharon! Much more pleasing to the eye (if that can eyer be said of an outhouse!).
Cara

Anonymous said...

awesome work Sharon,
Isn't it empowering doing man work, even if it does take 9 hours to complete:)
Amy, Tazz, Guss, Tucker

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm starting to suffer from Pug Blog Withdrawal....

Seriously, when there's no new blogs for a long time, I start to wonder if everyone's OK ...

CAL COME BACK !!!

Anonymous said...

Ok ... so Cal isn't able to write many blog posts recently. What about the rest of humanity that depends on reading a quick thing about Pugs on a regular basis ?! .... I think i'm just going to start calling Cal in the morning so he can tell me a pug story before I go to work, it seems like the logical route to take. (What, you want me to go without pug blogs or something?!)

;)

Get well Cal !