Friday, February 22, 2008

Pug of the Week: Monte!

Name: Monte
Nicknames: “The long-legged pug”, Moose, Mooches, Pug Chop, Pugly, Peanut
Birthday: September 8th, 2006
Fav. food: Any soft dog treat
Fav. toy / game: Chasing the laser pointer and shredding paper
Fav. movie: Milo and Otis
People I look up to: My co-workers at BBD
Most memorable moment: My 1st Pug Party
Most embarrassing moment: When my mom’s co-workers dress me up
Pet Peeves: Other dogs that don’t want to play
Special skills: High Five, Desk Surfing, Cuddling like a baby
Bad habits: Stealing Mittens
Secret ambition: World Domination
I’m afraid of…: People with hoods
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: Mikhail Baryshnikov
The worst thing I ever did was…: Chewed up the bathroom rug
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: “I’m the boss”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... is it a bad thing that it takes seeing the "pug of the week" to realize that it's Friday ??

Calvin said...

No, no, it's a wonderful thing. To begin measuring time by pugs, it's one of the final steps to Enlightenment, I think.

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehee ... good one ...

Anonymous said...

I Just love Monte!! He seems to be one of the only pugs in the whole wide world who can keep up with Guss!!
Amy,Tazz, Guss and soon to be PeeWee/Obee