Monday, November 12, 2007

Cousins

Heidi and Beatrice got to visit their cousins Michaela and Nathanael this weekend in Montreal. Above is a cute shot of Nathanael looking out the glass door at Beatrice - kind of looks like his reflection. Beatrice really didn't know what to make of Michaela. She loves to pretend she's an animal (generally a lion, because "he's the king"), and I guess she was convincing enough to throw Bea for a loop, who howled at her constantly in confusion and stayed several paces back, just to be safe.



Michaela drew this picture of me. I love it. Except for the fact that I'm "naked and outdoors and all the neighbours are staring". That's my bellybutton. I drew in the pugs, at her request. Michaela is obsessed with two things: bellybuttons and butts. Thank goodness my butt didn't make it into the picture.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time guys. Hope we can do it again soon!
Cara