Friday, July 06, 2007

Pug of the Week: Taz!

Name: Taz Ramsaran
Nicknames: Tazzy, Franky, Bubba, Mister Taz, MooMoo
Birthday: May 18, 2005
Fav. food: Popcorn and Mango
Fav. toy / game: Playing with Roxi
Fav. movie: Men In Black
People I look up to: Bobby
Most memorable moment: Christmas Dinner, turkey, veggies and potatoes
Most embarrassing moment: When I peed on my sweater
Pet Peeves: being bugged when sleeping, Roxi biting and not getting my food on time
Bad habits: eating everything in sight
I’m afraid of…: hair dryers, laundry baskets
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: Bobby
The worst thing I ever did was…: when I was locked in the bathroom and Bobby was looking for me I wouldn’t answer and I was locked in there for a half hour
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: where’s my food

No comments: