And sure enough, the magazine came in the mail yesterday. And there, taking up a full half of page 36, was my beautiful Heidi. Next to her, my article in which Beatrice plays a critical role. If you look closely (i.e. click on the picture for a larger version), you will see that they've printed <-- Beatrice next to the photo. I'm so proud. I don't really care about the article anymore - I'm too happy about Bea and Heidi being published!Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Published
And sure enough, the magazine came in the mail yesterday. And there, taking up a full half of page 36, was my beautiful Heidi. Next to her, my article in which Beatrice plays a critical role. If you look closely (i.e. click on the picture for a larger version), you will see that they've printed <-- Beatrice next to the photo. I'm so proud. I don't really care about the article anymore - I'm too happy about Bea and Heidi being published!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment