Two trees growing out of (on top of?) an old rotten stump. Hard not to get philosophical here...
Tres Gothic.

A very furry stump.


Same instructions as below. These two birds were hopping around squaking at each other. I think they were going after the same bugs. They remind me of Heidi and Bea at dinnertime.

If you look very closely, or enlarge this photo, you will see what I was photographing in the centre.

On Sunday, while Sharon was away working out at the gym and scrapbooking with friends from work, I had a day to myself to play with my chainsaw and explore our very own acreage before the snow melts and it's too wet to walk through. The puppies came along, and we had an hour or so of silent bonding, walking through what turned out to be a beautiful bit of the earth.
A very furry stump.
Same instructions as below. These two birds were hopping around squaking at each other. I think they were going after the same bugs. They remind me of Heidi and Bea at dinnertime.
If you look very closely, or enlarge this photo, you will see what I was photographing in the centre.
On Sunday, while Sharon was away working out at the gym and scrapbooking with friends from work, I had a day to myself to play with my chainsaw and explore our very own acreage before the snow melts and it's too wet to walk through. The puppies came along, and we had an hour or so of silent bonding, walking through what turned out to be a beautiful bit of the earth.
2 comments:
'Silent' bonding with a chainsaw...
I wasn't using the chainsaw on the walk... The walk was a welcome break from tackling the dead fallen trees that litter the property. I don't think we'll ever need to purchase firewood for as long as we live there. Just requires a bit of work, is all.
Post a Comment