.
.
NO - of course puppies don't do anything like that, but they sure do look and act like it sometimes. Beatrice, for example, goes berserk when we are cleaning the floors and have the carpet lumped up in the middle of the room. She starts bouncing on it like a flea - ping, ping, ping, up and down, wow, then buries herself under it. Heidi thinks she's a cat or a mountain goat and perches as high up as she can get on anything - couches, tables, shoulders. She's actually surprisingly adept, though there is the odd tumble. And the two of them together... well, if I were to describe the experience of spending an evening at home with these two, I would definitely use the terms "swarm" and "aauuuugh". But I love it. On reflection, I love it.
3 comments:
Our pug Lucy had her strange ways as well, she did a lot of racing around we would call it pug yahoo, I have since found out all pugs do yahoo. Cathy D.
Exponential notation.....Try that with 4 crazy Puggies....Can't even sit to watch T.V.without the perpetual motion machines running up and down and sideways all over us !!!!! Crazy !!!Enjoy....Chuck.
I know - crazy - I can't imagine having 4 of them. Wonderful.
And Cathy, the pug yahoo, that's so cute. We call it the tucked-bum happy run. Or just happy run for short.
Post a Comment