Monday, September 18, 2006

5th Official Pug Party!


Our 5th Pug Party will take place this Saturday 23 September, from 10:00-11:00am. We are looking forward to once again increasing our numbers. We've had several new pugs join our group since the last meet, including Ozkar, Peanut, Deuce, and Harley. It's a pug's world, and I love it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many pugs do you think you'll have in total?
Megs

Calvin said...

I won't know how many pugs until a little closer to the date. It was a short-notice announcement this time, but I hope we'll get a lot of pugs out anyway. At our first meet we had 3 pugs, 6 at the second, 8 at the third, and 10 at the fourth. So hopefully we will have more than 10 this time! We should, considering that there are currently 25 pugs in the group!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to attend a party yet, but I really want to, pugsly and I are very excited about hopefully someday soon attending one, she hasn't met any other pugs yet and I just know she would love playing with all the others!

Calvin said...

We have another Pugsly in our group - a really handsome boy. Pugsly and Pugsly. Talk about made for each other...

Franceen said...

Hey, Caitlin and Sharon - I've heard a rumour that you have a funny bumper sticker. That true?

Calvin said...

Not that I know of...

Franceen said...

Someone said they recognized your car by the bumper sticker:
My pug is smarter than your honour
student.
Obviously this person must not realize how many pug lovers there are in Kingston!

Calvin said...

Ha! That's great! I wonder if that person is in our pug group. If not, be warned - we will track you down...

Though I can't imagine why they they would make bumper stickers about pugs being smart. Heidi's charming and beautiful, yes, but she's no einstein.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree about the smartness factor, don't get me wrong I love pugsly to death, and she's an energetic and playful little girl, lol but she's not necessarily the brightest little thing you've ever seen lol.