Saturday, July 08, 2006

Water, Water Everywhere

It was a hot day so water was generally the centre of attention (ASIDE from Lucy). Cheech appears to be hogging it all, but in reality he was more like the bartender.

I can't help myself - I have to mention that Cheech seems to have fallen in love with Bogart. Bogart refused his advances in no uncertain terms, but Cheech would not take no for an answer. The jokes were endless... Ah, pug love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so if Cheech has fallen for Bogart, where does that leave the Heidi and Cheech love affair? Does that mean that Henry has a chance with Heidi again? Did i even get the pug love affair/ soap opera right?

Calvin said...

Well, here's the story: first, it was Heidi and Henry. Then it was actually a Heidi and Bogart love affair (though the love was platonic... not Cheech-style). So with Cheech distracting Bogart, I think Henry has another shot at winning Heidi's heart. After all, Heidi can't resist the big cuddly ones.