

Last weekend Perth hosted the
22nd annual Ontario Tree Climbing Championship. I attended and it was seriously cool (albeit weird), but I figured that any photos of that event would pale in comparison to photos of Gérard's latest climbing feat: the fridge.
3 comments:
Ok, Mount Kenmore is kind of cool, but could we please see some pictures of the arborists? Jamie is really into tree-climbing right now and would love to be inspired to go even higher. I have second thoughts, but will post this anyhow.
I actually forgot to bring my camera to the arborist championship...hence the photos of Gérard. : )
BAD BAD BLOGGER !!!! You can't forget your camera for these things. Geez. Can we get Perth do to a Do-Over without having to wait a year ? ... I actually would have loved to see pictures of that as well ..
Post a Comment