Monday, October 19, 2009

Lazy days

This is what I see when I turn around from my work. Two sleepy, lazy, love-to-be-with-me pugs. The look they're giving me here says: "There's nothing to doooooo! When's the next Pug Party already?"

Soon, I hope. I've been trying to schedule it for several days now but our usual indoor location is slow in getting back to me about dates and availability. I like to plan things in advance, know that everything is booked, announced, sorted out, set in stone, with plenty of time left over to not have to think about it anymore. It irks me when all I've got to work with are a series of loose threads and unreturned phone calls.

But, I have two beautiful pugs snoring away behind me, reminding me that there are more important things for me to stress about. Like whether the poo Bea ate this morning will turn up on a couch or a bedspread in the next 24 hours.

No comments: