
Introducing Paul, my roommate at the
BMC convention in Indiana. Paul and I co-chair BMC Canada and it has been great spending more time with him this weekend, getting to know him a little better over flavoured cigarillos by the lake. As at any good Mennonite gathering, they held an auction where Paul snatched this cute little onesie (Paul calls it a monotard) with the BMC logo stitched in. And no, Paul doesn't plan on wearing it himself (it's for his nephew).

Now how does this relate to pugs? Well, by the first night I discovered that Paul snores, ever so softly, a remarkably exact imitation of a pug snore. Normally snoring would disrupt my sleep, but in this case it actually helped because I was able to imagine that Heidi was lying behind me, snoring away - soothing, as any pug parent would know. Here Paul is kindly recreating actual events for our viewing pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment