Friday, April 04, 2008

Pug of the Week: Pete!


Name: Pete
Nicknames: Peachtree, Petey, Petey Puglo
Birthday: Aug 16, 2007
Fav. food: Bacon, Peaches
Favourite toy: my teddy bear
Fav. movie: Anything with animals on the screen which I can bark at
People I look up to: Everyone – I’m very short!
Most memorable moment: when I met my friend, Comet, a golden retriever
Most embarrassing moment: when I peed on a Persian rug :(
Pet Peeves: vaccums, socks, shoes
Special skills: I am great at puppy push ups and I love giving ‘paw’
Bad habits: Biting socks! & stealing paper towel
Secret ambition: to master advanced puppy classes
I’m afraid of…: vacuums
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: Winston Churchill – some people say I look like him!
The worst thing I ever did was…: eating my mom’s purse and my dad’s wallet with some tasty credit cards as a garnish
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: rub my belly and get me some peaches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definitely one of the cutest pugs i have ever seen!