Thursday, March 27, 2008

Venture a guess...

Why is Beatrice most seriously displeased?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be eating something ???

Calvin said...

Mm, nope. Beatrice is burdened by the great questions, philosophical conundrums, world issues, deep woods...

Anonymous said...

Wow ... I don't think I ever want to be on B's bad side after seeing that pic !!

Ummmm .. i'm guessing she's not allowed in the house because of something !!

... that and she wants to see a FREE Tibet ?!

Calvin said...

WOW!

Jason, you must be psychic.

Seriously, she wants to see a free Tibet.

I'm not even joking.

That's just scary.

Josh and Heather said...

I thought perhaps someone else said something not nice about Obama.

Calvin said...

Okay, so Sharon thought I was joking when I said you were right about the Tibet thing, Jason. So probably everyone else did too. The truth is that's exactly what Beatrice was displeased about and I figured no one would guess it and I'd end up compromising with some clever but inaccurate guess. So you can imagine how surprising it is that the second guess offered was the right one. It seems that Bea knows how to communicate a message with nothing more than a look. We should broadcast this picture across China, ya?

Jason said...

There's no mistaking that "You better free Tibet NOW" look from a pug.

:)