

Another fantastic array of treats and prizes courtesy of Urban Paws. With lots of loot up for grabs, most of our pugs walked away with something special at the end of the party, in addition to stomachs filled with treats. There was a stylish (and gender-neutral) sweater, a cute pug card, "wag more bark less" stickers, little meaty delicacy treats, an adorable doggy necklace, "The Barkery" cookie treats, and a pug favourite - Arf'ul Good treats.Also a thanks to everyone who brought snacks for the sapiens among us. It was tough fighting for a spot at the treat table, between the pugs and the people. The red pepper hummus was absolutely delicious, leaving me wondering whether Muffin will tell us where we can get some for ourselves. And thanks to those who brought the Valentine's cupcakes and the brownies. Sharon and I are vegans and probably wouldn't have had any if we'd seen the list of ingredients. But, they looked so good... and we didn't know that they had eggs or dairy in them... (a much healthier application of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy).
After the Pug Party Sharon was talking about how much she had wanted to try one. I guess I had a guilty look on my face. "YOU HAD ONE???" she asked, jealous and regretful. "Um... yeah, actually... more like 5 or 6."
I admit I'm a sell-out when the temptation is strong enough. Strike me down now.
2 comments:
I was thrilled to win a prize at the party. My mom let me put the sticker right on the fridge at pug-level so I can look at it.
The hummus was from Costco (my mom shops there waaay too much). It's the Sabra brand one in the GIANT tub, of course.
I'm not going to mention how we went home after the party and methodically consumed what was left.
Also, for the next party I'm going to call and speak to Heidi about what she is wearing so we don't commit the same faux pas again! I love that we both got the shirts on sale tho. Procrastination rules!
Muffin
You'll have to let us know if that sticker really does motivate you to bark less. If so, I'll go buy one right away for Heidi and Bea. In fact, I'd plaster them all over the house, with heavy concentration around the doors and windows.
Thanks for the tip on the hummus Muffin. You have good taste. (Eww, does that count as a pun? I'm so ashamed)
I visit your blog every day, and I'm always sad when you haven't forced your mom to post your entries. You're just soooooo cute, I love you to bits.
Post a Comment