Thursday, February 14, 2008
More baby stuff
Alright, I'm breaking the rules again by posting something that isn't pug-related. But, when I watched this video again just now, I realized that Justin is very puggish in appearance, so maybe no one will notice the difference. Now that Heather will never speak to me again for saying that (and I apologize for the Marlon Brando comment regarding his ultrasound picture), here is a cute video of Justin at 5 days old, sucking his thumb. Everyone who has seen this video so far has asked: "was he able to find his thumb by himself?" I know, the question confused me too. I sort of assumed that since babies suck their thumbs in the womb and forever after, that they just kind of know how to do it, and know where the thumb lies in relation to the mouth. But apparently some babies start jabbing their faces trying to get their thumbs in the right place, and this can be the cause of some frustration. No kidding, that would drive me nuts too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment