Friday, December 07, 2007

Pug of the Week: Cheech!


Name: Cheech
Nicknames: Monkey, Booger, Cheechers
Birthday: June 9th 2003
Fav. food: Anything edible… and even if it's not I sometimes try.
Fav. toy / game: Stuffed animals and my brothers (the cats)
Fav. movie: anything with barking
People I look up to: My mama, I’m really quite a mama's boy.
Most memorable moment: Coming home to my family
Most embarrassing moment: When I got myself stuck in the cat litter box.
Pet Peeves: Getting my nails cut
Special skills: I can spin really fast in a circle :)
Bad habits: I like to be in charge… people say I’m a bit of a bully.
Secret ambition: toy tester
I’m afraid of…: Food bowls… don’t know why…
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: Cheech Marin… he looks like a pug!
The worst thing I ever did was…: hump another dog
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: Feed me. Please.


No comments: