
You know how a single ant is small and harmless, but that swarming ants form a single organism, capable of devouring much larger prey? Well, pugs do the same thing. Chery unfortunately never stood a chance.

Okay, tell me this doesn't look like Beatrice and Oscar are singing together. I'm thinking Mozart's Pug of the Night, or Don Pugovanni. Lame, lame, I know.

Teddy refusing to leave. Not to suggest that our Pug Parties encourage disobedience, but I have to admit I feel proud when I see that kind of "NO" behaviour in pugs when the folks are packing it up at the end of a party.

This picture makes me think of Bad Santa. Monte is telling Frank in no uncertain terms that he can expect a lump of coal in his stocking this year.

Taz in his Christmas suit. He is just such a good boy that I never get shots of him misbehaving or harassing the other pugs. In fact, I rarely even get shots of his outfit (like Howlowe'en's Superman costume), because he's always sitting down and looking up at me like a little angel.

No one can say that Frank isn't the definition of a charmer.

Honey knows how to get the camera's attention, she's just too beautiful for words. I love the look that Monte is giving her. That was pretty much the look on my face too.

Alright, so I have no idea whether this is Guss or Tazz, I admit it. Gee whiz, cut me some slack. I can identify just about every one of our 80 pugs by sight, but since day 1 I haven't been able to get these two straight. I have hereby decided that from this day forward Tazz and Guss will be known jointly as Gazz. Not only will this make things much easier on me and their folks (don't pretend you didn't get confused too when I asked you!), but it also gives any bilingual folks a chuckle.

"Gee, and I thought
I had chubby cheeks!"

This is what I see every time I open my eyes in the morning, when I sit down to dinner, read a book, light the fire, go to the bathroom, dental floss, or stop moving in general.

Here is a classic pug scene. I call it: "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch mine."

Maggie in her cute "I love X-mas" sweater. At the Howlowe'en Pug Party she was dressed as a strawberry. I showed my 4 year-old niece Michaela the dozens and dozens of pictures from that party, and her response to every new picture was "I want the strawberry one! The strawberry one!". We had to go back to look at that picture a good five or ten times before she was satisfied. No one pays a compliment like a kid.

Teddy and Jett duking it out.

Am I the only one who was amused at the sight of parents whipped to the point of sitting on the floor so that their lapdogs can be comfortable but still be at the level of play?

Muffin and Lizzy are the ultimate lapdogs. I thought Heidi and Bea were bad about always insisting on sitting on our laps, but these two take the gold. I guess they've had a few more years to train their folks into submission.
No comments:
Post a Comment