Thursday, November 29, 2007
A new addition
Cassie is the newest member of our extended family, adopted by my sister and her family a couple of weeks ago. As a general rule, Cassie is a cautious, affectionate, and highly intelligent dog. Today she is babysitting Heidi and Beatrice, the first time Cassie has been introduced to other dogs in her new home. Heidi's a push-over so Cassie realized right away that she's boss there. But Bea's got a lot of attitude, so the two of them play like a couple of mad dogs. After exhausting themselves in the backyard despite the mud and the rain (none of which got on your carpet Meghan... honest), I got them on video playing on the couch, both too tired to mutilate the other with much enthusiam. Two things to watch for in this video that I find highly entertaining, despite the grainy quality: 1) the look that Heidi gives to Cassie about halfway through the video, and 2) watch Bea's eyes closely in the final 3 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Heheheheheheh that's cute. Cassie seems really well behaved considering what's going on!
Ahhhahahaha. I love that glance at the end. Like, "I'm still up for more" sideways look. Too cute. The Neufelds are getting close to the number of Vann dogs. What a gang!
Rebecca
Hey married lady. Glad that you're frequenting the blog still!
I think it's hilarious to see exactly what Bea is thinking. She can be so cunning, and so expressive, a wonderful mix.
By the way, to make sure you guys are put in your place, I should mention that the Neufeld dogs could take the Vann dogs anyday. It would be like Davids vs Goliaths. I think you know your Bible well enough to predict the outcome...
I just might agree with you Caits. But just wait until I get my own lean mean medium sized fighting machine. The odds just may turn....
Have a wonderful weekend!
Rebecca
Post a Comment