
This is Chloe, mother of Beatrice, Jett, Beauty, Draco, Rosie, and Wilhelm (?), playing with her stay-at-home kid, Rosie. They are busy renovating their house, but any good pug knows to take a break from time to time. Can't wait to get the family together again at the upcoming Howlowe'en Pug Party!
3 comments:
You guys forgot the long-lost relatives name 'eh?...Last time I heard Gunther was doing well but,it's been a while....he lives in orleans and is an only pug...
Ah, Gunther. I knew it was something German. You'll have to get him to the Howlowe'en thing - if you guys can make the trip all the time, so can they!
Single father with two daughters and one hust recently got married and moved out so Gunther just has one girl and the father left to play with.I have her on my MSN but haven't even seen her sigh in in a long time.....It's possible she has me blocked even though I only ever asked once how Gunther was doing....I'll ask her if she ever signs on again though...they're nice people.
Post a Comment