Friday, August 17, 2007

Pug of the Week: Clementine!



Name: Clementine
Nicknames: My Dog, Honey, Sweetie
Birthday: November 15, 2002
Fav. food: Not too fussy about anything prefer foods with meat and cheese in them
Fav. game: Chasing
Fav. movie: I don’t watch tv
People I look up to: Anyone with the ability to open things (ie. cupboards full of food)
Most memorable moment: Being a mother of 17 I have a few……
Most embarrassing moment: See memorable moment
Pet Peeves: People eating and pretending I am not in the room. Getting my ears cleaned and general grooming annoys me
Special skills: I always win in a stare down
Bad habits: I am a bit sloppy sometimes
I’m afraid of: vacuum cleaners, brooms, swiffers, anything big and scary
If I were a human, I’d be just like...: my mom
The worst thing I ever did was...: nothing, I am perfect.
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is...: Dinner ready yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh ... the poor pug looks exhausted in that first picture !