Friday, July 20, 2007

Pug of the Week: Teddy!


Name: Teddy
Nicknames: Tedman, Teddy Bear, Piggy Dog, Theodore (when I’m in trouble)
Birthday: October 1st, 2006
Fav. food: Peanut butter in a Kong…or heck, anything in a Kong
Fav. toy / game: Biting the cats ears, running like a mad dog in my backyard
Fav. movie: Talladega nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
People I look up to: Anybody who will let me behind the wheel
Most memorable moment: My first motorhome trip to the East Coast, I was such a good boy
Most embarrassing moment: Running into the screen door…I thought I was free!
Pet Peeves: Not enough peanut butter in the Kong
Special skills: Crawling in the grass on my 2 front elbows; walking on my 2 back legs when I get really excited!
Bad habits: Wanting to get behind the wheel and drive
Secret ambition: NASCAR driver
I’m afraid of…: Nobody and Nothin’!
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
The worst thing I ever did was…: Chewing up my own bed!
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: “I didn’t do it; the cat did it… I love you!”

No comments: