Friday, June 22, 2007

Pug of the Week: Pugsly!


Name: Pugsly Dorey
Nicknames: Pugasaurus Rex, goober
Birthday: April 17 2004
Fav. food: potato chips and apples, homemade treats my mom makes me
Fav. toy / game: blanket monster (put your hand under the covers and move it around, she thinks it's something she has to attack)
Fav. movie: honest to goodness it’s the Ellen Degeneres Here and Now video, she sat in front of the t.v. and cocked her head back and forth whenever she talked
People I look up to: my mommies and uncle pokey
Most memorable moment: when my moms bought me
Most embarrassing moment: When I peed in Petcetera
Pet Peeves: people who don’t stop to pet me
Special skills: making people laugh
Bad habits: trying to eat every little thing
Secret ambition: to be a german shepard
I’m afraid of…: loud noises and crowds full of dogs sniffing me
If I were a human, I'd be just like…: my uncle pokey
The worst thing I ever did was…: Chew one of my mommies glasses and bit the other one on the nose (hey, I was getting my nails trimmed, gimme a break!)
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: ummm, can someone lower all the food in the fridge to the bottom shelf?

5 comments:

Franceen said...

Dear Pugsly Dorey, I wonder if you might be able to persuade your Mommies (and/or anyone else you know of) to share their recipe for homemade treats? Thanks in advance for seeing what you can do about this. Yours truly, Kazan (and by the way, if I were you, I'd aspire to be a Leonberger - much cooler than a German Shepherd!)

Anonymous said...

Dear Kazan,
Mommy says she can't remember the exact recipe but it consists of a little oil, water,flour,corn meal,oats and some peanut butter, until its like a dough and then you bake them in the oven for 15-20 mins or so, and oh my goodness they are the best things ever, especially for me since I have a sensitive stomach and food allergies they are nice and light, mom says they are trying a new recipe this weekend, maybe they can find the website and post it for you?
P.S,Kazan is one handsome fella
Pugsly Dorey

Anonymous said...

Congrats my little Pugsly, this is your aunt Jen I am so proud of you. Tell your mommies I miss them and hope all is well. Keep up the good work and try and stay out of trouble!!
Love your aunt Jen

Franceen said...

Thanks Pugsly Dorey! Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

My mommy made me the peanut butter and 'nilla cookies. she said to not add all of the water to start, only add 1/2 a cup to start and then add more as needed. The page is www.yummyfordogs.org, ENJOY!!!