Yes, I'm a dork. My homepage is the Globe and Mail. That way I always have about 3 dozen neat news items to tell Sharon about on the long drive home. (Note: "neat" can also be read as "boring" or "dorky" to some). Anyway, this picture was on their site this morning, so I had to grab it. Are there copyright issues? I fully acknowledge the source: www.theglobeandmail.com. So don't sue me! I plead temporary insanity - pug madness.Thursday, June 28, 2007
Globe and Mail
Yes, I'm a dork. My homepage is the Globe and Mail. That way I always have about 3 dozen neat news items to tell Sharon about on the long drive home. (Note: "neat" can also be read as "boring" or "dorky" to some). Anyway, this picture was on their site this morning, so I had to grab it. Are there copyright issues? I fully acknowledge the source: www.theglobeandmail.com. So don't sue me! I plead temporary insanity - pug madness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment