Name: Guss
Nicknames: Gusstavogus, Gusto, Guss man, trouble, Piggy
Birthday: November 12, 2006
Fav. food: Any and All FOOD
Fav. toy / game: My brother Tazz
Fav. movie: anything I can sleep to
People I look up to: Tazz
Most memorable moment: meeting Tazz
Most embarrassing moment: Running into the screen
Pet Peeves: People who do not feed me
Special skills: Eating without chewing
Bad habits: chewing on furniture, blinds, doors, shoes, clothing, my brother, mom, ok so I chew on everything
Secret ambition: To become the world fastest eater
I’m afraid of…: not eating
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: the Guinness Book of World Records fastest eater
The worst thing I ever did was…: escape from the back yard, thank god my mom found me!!
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: FEED ME!!!!!
Nicknames: Gusstavogus, Gusto, Guss man, trouble, Piggy
Birthday: November 12, 2006
Fav. food: Any and All FOOD
Fav. toy / game: My brother Tazz
Fav. movie: anything I can sleep to
People I look up to: Tazz
Most memorable moment: meeting Tazz
Most embarrassing moment: Running into the screen
Pet Peeves: People who do not feed me
Special skills: Eating without chewing
Bad habits: chewing on furniture, blinds, doors, shoes, clothing, my brother, mom, ok so I chew on everything
Secret ambition: To become the world fastest eater
I’m afraid of…: not eating
If I were a human, I’d be just like…: the Guinness Book of World Records fastest eater
The worst thing I ever did was…: escape from the back yard, thank god my mom found me!!
If I could talk, the first thing I would say is…: FEED ME!!!!!
2 comments:
Some how I sense that Guss enjoys eating!
A very good looking and sweet pug.
Samson and Bogart
Guss Has one passion in life and that is to eat!! I think he gets it from his 50 pound father HAHA
Thanks a lot Samson and Bogart, I can't wait to see you guys on the pug of the week spot.
Post a Comment