
Likenesses are always fun. Ever since I saw Finding Nemo, Heidi reminds me of those big stocky gray fish that get caught in the net near the end of the movie, which Nemo saves by telling them all to "Swim down! Swim down! Keep swimming!", and they all swim down together and the weight of it snaps the arm of the fishing boat and they're free! Yay! Nemo saved the day, and his father finally learns to trust him! Okay, back to reality. She reminds me of those fish.
.
Now for Beatrice. Don't get me wrong, I think she is absolutely gorgeous, but I have to admit that she looks exactly like the half-alien half-human that Sigourney Weaver kills at the end of Alien 4. This picture shows it a little, but what you really need to see is her panting. Spot on.
No comments:
Post a Comment