
Well, the holidays are over, and we are one family member happier than before. Beatrice our new baby is a sweet, well-behaved (I know, I don't believe it either), loving, cuddly, spunky little pug of a girl. She is 8 - no 9 weeks old now, and came to us already paper-trained and practically housetrained. We can't help but compare this experience to when we first brought Heidi home when she was just 8 weeks old. Heidi was all energy and attitude and bit our heads right off our shoulders when we gave her the chance, which we did all too often because she was just so darn cute. So we are glad that Beatrice is naturally better behaved, because we just don't have what it takes to be disciplinarians. At least Heidi turned out okay in the end - what an embarassment it would have been had she turned into a spoiled brat. *Hey... I heard that*
1 comment:
I have no doubt that Heidi will have taught Beatrice the tricks of the trade in, oh, two days.
She's adorable.
Post a Comment