Sunday, August 20, 2006

Greenies

I titled this one "Greenie in the Grass". Sharon calls it "The One That Got Away".

After Tonks had his first Greenie, he was hooked. Here he spots another Greenie in mommy's hand.

This Greenie disappeared in approximately 2.4 seconds. It was one of three. We only gave her one. You do the math.


Maggie May and Gatsby were both good chewers. Their mommy has them on a rigourous dental regime that includes daily brushing (they even have their own brushing song) and dental flossing. They probably have better teeth than I do. I have better breath, though (I hope...)


Henry brought Greenies for everyone to take home as loot bags after the party. For those who don't know, Greenies are little green toothbrush-shaped treats that clean puppy teeth as they chew. They were a huge hit. The trouble is, pugs like Heidi and Tonks don't bother with chewing at all - it's a strange phenomenon more like inhalation than ingestion.

No comments: