This is Pugsly. He is a big boy (not as big as Henry, but close), and very friendly. He gave me a huge kiss and it took me five minutes to clear the slobber. He came with his mommy and daddy and (human) sisters. When I took this picture, I showed it to one of his young sisters who responded "who's that?" It seems that when eight pugs get together, even family can't always tell them apart.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Pugshot: Pugsly
This is Pugsly. He is a big boy (not as big as Henry, but close), and very friendly. He gave me a huge kiss and it took me five minutes to clear the slobber. He came with his mommy and daddy and (human) sisters. When I took this picture, I showed it to one of his young sisters who responded "who's that?" It seems that when eight pugs get together, even family can't always tell them apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment